SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR MEDICAL APPLICATIONS (C++) - 239
We are searching for our swiss client a:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR MEDICAL APPLICATIONS (C++)
With our client, the software engineer develops the next generation technology for Otology planning and robotic surgery. In this role, you will be asked to contribute to all steps in the development process from writing code and automated tests to collaborating with clinicians. We are looking for a personality bringing fresh ideas, enthusiasm and strong technical skills.
The position encompasses the following requirements:
▪ At least 3 years’ experience writing and designing software in an industrial environment
▪ In-depth knowledge of C++, Qt, OO programming
▪ Experience with computer vision for the medical field
▪ Excellent understanding of software architecture and SOLID principles
▪ Excellent communication and documentation skills
▪ Design, develop and test innovative software products for the medical use
▪ Lead architecture decisions on a large software framework based on C++ and Qt
▪ Write algorithms for computer vision (3D rendering, segmentation, image processing)
▪ Influence and encourage team members to use modern coding practices and tools through continuous improvement
▪ Enforce and advocate the use of continuous integration and test automation
▪ Help in the support of the infrastructure for continuous integration and build system
▪ Drive product decisions along with the product manager
What we offer:
▪ A unique corporate culture - work hard, play hard
▪ An open ear for your ideas and your opinion
▪ A friendly environment with flat hierarchies
▪ Cool benefits!
Have we sparked your interest? We're glad on your application documents.